Because of the inaccuracy of the fabric pieces, I probably could have saved myself a bunch of time and not ripped out all the seams. Hind sight is 20/20, yes? But I am glad that I did. I have learned much, I still have a bit to go. Hopefully after this weekend, the top will be stitched and incidentally shelved. I know what I want for the backing but I am still trying to get it. Until I right that rightness, it will go back where it came from to do the funnest part of the quilt, the FMQ.
I have set the blocks on point and am glad I did as it broke the monotony of so much green. I think when I quilt this, if I use white thread it will help break up the green. But that will be determined later.
I can only assume you and I will be glad to see something else spread across these pages. Be looking for my pattern (nothing fancy) be on the website soon if I can figure that part out.