Earlier today I cut out all the pieces for the tractor pattern in the book Farm Girl Vintage. There is a flaw in the pattern construction. I am not sure how to explain it to you, but when you sew the two 2 1/2 inch squares to the rear of the tractor (the seat and the block above, you will see the lines in sewing the block together do not line up with other sewing lines in the block. So it was a weird piecing. One which takes a weird jog north and then west. But I managed. Additionally I really admire how this turned out. And I will make it again. I will make sure to collect a few more bread ties for labeling, and ease of sewing the pieces together.
I will add the smoke from the stack during quilting. Not sure what I will do for the steering wheel. Perhaps some interfacing and a satin stitch to accomplish. Today was a very productive day in my quilting realm.