I am in the fast lane, with the pedal to the floor, zooming through my goals set for the week. This song suddenly popped into my head! A lovely earworm for you to sing in your head while sewing!….Urban dictionary defines earworm as “song stuck in your head” lol!
- Good Fortune backing sewn….check!
- Sleeve for rolling pin sewn…..check!
- Tshirt quilt, shirts pressed, cut, sewn, and now bordered into a top…..check! Backing fabric ready!
- 4 patch blades are moving under the foot, a nice stack now ironed ready to mate with others…..check!
- Backing for the D9P…..I love the backing fabric selected for this, but the piece is not big enough. Other fabrics in my stash pale in comparision, so I will have to make a trip to my LAQS….still on the todo list.
I have the urge to quilt. Didn’t happen tonight, sheduling conflict for Wednesday…..Thursday and Friday here I come!
May music stave off the midweek blahs, and boost your sewing superpowers! Have a great week and thanks for reading my blog!