It has been a little over a week since I got my sewing machine back from getting lubed and tuned. It had been over 4 years (tsk tsk tsk, shame on me). Because I had not had it serviced, the build up a lint did cause something to get replaced. I did start cleaning my own machine but was uncertain where to lube it. Was it worth $149? Yes! No more clatter, chatter. It sounds anew!
If you follow my blog you know that I recently made a Jelly Roll Race quilt that I entitled Jelly Roll Wrong. I had an execution error in my design. But, I have recouped and now it is under the needle being stitched with thread. I have decided to do feathers and paisleys and whatever else to fill in the voids.
I am getting a work out with my shoulders as I have not quilted anything this large since Green Lemonade.
And even better news, I finished the top for En Provence! The hard part is done. The work I put into it was not difficult, just time consuming. I am debating taking it to a longarmer as the fight with my DSM 6 1/2 inch throat space is a bit too small for 87 X 87.
And then keeping my hands busy I started my La Passacaglia. As you can see below my stitches are showing, but I have watched a few videos and am going to try something new and different.
Busy hands and busy machine.